13 December 2004 : Today I proudly present Model Maniac Page 23 - Part A. In this Part I start from revisiting
the BTR-80 built by "Tum" and the Sd. Kfz. 2 1:9 built by "Art Instructor". Then a new diorama named "German Tank
Hunter Team" and Morser Karl-Gerat on railway transport carrier, both built by "Art Instructor". As always, I hope
you'll enjoy viewing!.
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 22 - Part D.
They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep on producing quality models & dioramas and
showing finest quality pictures possible. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my
Model Maniac Forum
The last two pictures, if taken in grey-scale mode would look like this :
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages =2,842
Model Maniac - Page 23 Part B is coming. It'll take a few weeks and will
include some of the following items:
- AFV's M-35 Prime Mover
- AFV's M-115 Howitzer
- Dragon's Schwerer Panzerspahwagen (Kommandowagen)
- Dragon's Schwerer Platformwagen Typ SSy
- Tamiya's Modern US Army Infantryman 1:16
- Diorama "German Tank Hunter Team" using Alan's Bison I and Dragon's Panzergrenadiers (Arnhem 1944)
All by "Art Instructor"
- Trumpeter's Su-27 Flanker B 1:32
- Hasegawa's MiG-23S 1:72
- Hasegawa's MiG-29 1:72
- Italeri's Jaguar GR-1 1:72
- Hobbycraft's Yak-38 1:72
All by "Niphon"
- Trumpeter's Mil Mi-24 V Hind-E 1:35 in grey tiger stripe camo - by "Jakkraphad"